Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Embarrassed. Seriously.

OMG Seriously! I made plans for Props and her family to stop by today since they were in town visiting. EXCITED!

Sooooo what happens? In the past HOUR:

Juliette puked on me to the point i needed a shower right after I told the kids to come in and find they tracked mud all over the first floor of the house. My half bath is covered in mud, mud on carpet, kitchen floor, shoes, clothes.... oy

Take shower get dressed find Juliette had a poop explosion

Clean baby, dress baby, feed baby wrap baby in miracle blanket from Rachel.
Striped kids of muddy clothes
Feed kids lunch

Take out trash, start to sweep kitchen so I can clean. And then I get a text that she is maybe 5min from my house.

The house was a disaster, the kids half not dressed, I hadnt gotten to even brush my hair yet from the shower before.

Embarrassed. Seriously. Oy.

Oh and Peyton is just a doll Smiley She is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment