Wednesday, July 22, 2009

6 kids and a dentist

I swear my life should be a reality show lol. It would be entertaining that is for sure!

So Friday I took all 6 kids to the dentist. 5 of them had appts.

Soooo everyone got xrays, teeth cleaned, and then checked....

Athena has 1 small cavity between the teeth that needs to be taken care of
Karin has two like that
Trystin we will come back to
Nikholas has no problems other then the front of his teeth where they were eatten away by the formula he was on as a baby and they need to be filed down since they are jagged.
Alarik is good to go!

Trystin oy... he has 4 small cavities between the teeth that need to be filled. The peice of gum between the to front teeth needs to be cut as it is huge and causing his teeth to grow and shift badly. AND he needs his teeth filed down.... they want to do it all at once, in the hospital with him asleep. Oy.

You should have seen the site though. All the kids, the dentist, his assistant... it was comical. He did great with them and the staff is awesome. I am glad we are going there. But oy lol. They were asking a zillion questions and the dentist was like well I would tell you the verdict after I check them but I dotn want to forget so he would do an exam and then tell me and then move on.

Reality show... seriously lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment