Monday, March 15, 2010

Having 6 kids and a husband that is gone more then he is home has made it impossible to keep up with my project 365, or my blogging in general. Its kind of sad but it is what it is. Right now our lives are so in the air. I dont know anymore. We have no idea when deployment will be, we have no idea when homecoming will be. I have no idea when our tax return will be here so I have no idea if I can plan our family vacation, or replace the washer and dryer that are on their way to brokenville, which is not good when you have 8 people in the house.
God is good and by his grace things will be ok, however, I am of the impatient kind of people.

Now for a photo:

This is Amanda. And her brand new baby boys. On the Left Issiah on the right is Gabriel. This was mama holding them for the first time. And explaining to them that daddy will be home in a week. See these little boys were born Jan 25th. A week before the guys came home from being out at sea on work ups. Is this a beautiful photo? I love it.

Issiah, tiny peanut. My buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment