Sunday, January 3, 2010

Julie and Julia

So my husband and I watched this movie last night. It prompted me to invest in a cook book. The first one that I have bought since my husband and I got married. Now granted we havent been married long but this is also the first real cook book I have bought since I have been an adult. Wow. I have a whole list now that I want. I want to cook more. And better. And healthier. I can do this. I want to do this. And it gives me something to do while my husband is deployed later this year. He will have adventures all around the world. I will have them in our kitchen. This could be fun!

3 comments:

  1. I'm asking St. Anthony to help you find your cord - we wants to see some pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent found it yet. It HAS to be in the bedroom... I am on a mission to find it tomorrow. I have all kinds of fun stuff to show off!

    ReplyDelete